Friday, December 7, 2012

Anamorphosis Critique

Anamorphosis Critique
Colored Pencil Anamorphosis
1. Describe the process you went through to change your object into the correct perspective to create the drawing. This is when you were in the lab.
When we entered the lab we were instructed to open up photoshop and distort an image we would want to draw.  These images were chosen by us and they varied from food to game pieces.  The scale of the drawing had to be exaggerated to get the result I wanted, so I made sure to change the scale width and height according to my preference.

2. How did distorting and stretching the object allow for you to create a drawing that would look different to the viewer?

When I distorted my image it transformed the perspective of the image.  Since the perspective was distorted we used grid lines to guide us.  After creating the overall shape, we used values and shadows  to help the image appear to be standing up at a certain perspective. 

3. What were the most important concepts in the project to make it successful? 

The most important concept in the anamorphosis critique was exaggeration.  To get the final product the way I wanted it I exaggerated the top of my object like i was told.  Another thing that made this project successful was the use of colors and blending them in to make the product realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment